Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We Run KL 10K

27th November, 2011

Venue : Padang Merbok, K.L

This year the route was much more interesting as we ran through historical places of Kuala Lumpur. Along the routes, we passed by Parliment Negara, Muzium Negara, Little India, KL Sentral, Masjid Negara,  Tugu Negara and back to the finish line at Padang Merbok. It's a great and fun way to know KL thru this kind of event.

    
The finisher item. Cool, Cute & Chic Pen drive

At first I was not keen on signing up for this event but changed my mind after seeing the nice tee shirt..I liked it.

Then I was not keen on running on that day cos no doubt I will get  a finisher toy like last year...I disliked it.

But not bad at all this time to have a pen drive after we crossed the finish line...I loved it.

Now I will join this event every year! Just do it.

Gonna store all my running medal, running photos and all things running in this cutest pen drive.


No comments: