Friday, December 2, 2011

CICM Responsible Care Run 2011

13th November, 2011

Venue : Setia Alam Welcome Centre
Distant : 10km


Another running event at Setia Alam, this time was organised by CICM.

It was really great to come back here again this year to participate it. Loved the route..clean, quiet environment, flat road and not so much traffic gave me a peace of mind to really enjoy and finished the run as fast as my legs can go.  And though I didn't finished in record breaking, podium standing time...I thoroughly enjoyed it all from the beginning till the end of the lucky draw. Haha..still no luck in getting a prize but what the heck...the actual prize is the feeling of contentment and happiness in participating it!!

Food, drinks, fruits were aplenty to pamper us...What else should I ask for??

Am proud to say I finished in position 123...there you go ... I conquered the 1st, 2nd and 3rd position at one go..heheheh...

Cheers!


No comments: