Sunday, May 30, 2010

Setia Eco 2010 Race Kit

Collected the race kit for 10km yesterday morning. At first couldn't find the place and got lost on the way. Made 2 phone calls to the office and were directed to Setia Alam Welcome Centre. Reached there around 11.30 a.m. Quite a handful of people were already there. Got the bib no. and vest fast and hassled free. Nice beautiful weather. 

Hers and His vest.

Hers and His bag

In addition there were sponsors booth e.g New Balance, Power Bar and Marathon Shop having atttactive promotions on their products for runners. I bought this Nathan Trail Mix Energy Belt for RM127.40 after a discount of 15%. Actual price was RM149.90. Now I don't have to stuff water bottle, gel, phone, power bars and sweets in my pockets. Wearing it, I hope I don't look like a plumber, a maintenance person or a tools man other than a runner!

 A snapshot of the bill for easy reference in the future.

Will be looking forward to the run next Saturday, 5th June, 2010.

Hope will be lucky and have a beautiful weather as today. No rain is good. Keeping my finger crossed!




2 comments:

June Malik said...

have u tried using the belt? i registered but my slip is with my friend ..must ask if she took for me or not lah .. see you soon :) hey aim for a pb ok !!

serena said...

will try the belt this sat. am wondering what drinks to put in the bottle. milo on left and nescafe on right and some biscuits in the pouch. can have breakfast and run at the same time khekhekhek...keeping my fingers crossed for pb. see you there!