Saturday, March 20, 2010

Reminiscence..

Recalling from after my trip to Turkey, after the plane landed on KLIA at 7.05am and being transported back to Klang by MPV with a few fellow travelers, they insisted to stopover at a famous malay stall to have their favourite nasi lemak, mee kari, all sorts of kueh mueh and local drinks. Someone commented the food here are very delicious and why do we traveled so far to eat over there haha.. (With this I assumed they were craving for Malaysian food). As they gobbled up their cravings, I only had a glass of milo kosong and was too tired to eat anything but take away a packet of nasi lemak for lunch anyway.

Home sweet home at last. Quickly unpacked, had a bath, feeling dazed and went to sleep. Gosh, I must have slept through everything cos I only woke up 5 hours later and feeling very hungry! I thought holiday was supposed to be relaxing but it actually can take a toll on you physically.

For the past few days, I took the liberty to eat whatever I desire (mee goreng, mee siam and curry mee to name a few), no doubts my weight shoot up! It's okay I think as I am not so concern about the weight as it can be easily shed off once I start my exercise regime. Although my body is here, my mind is still floating in between Turkey and here (reminiscing my holiday) and normally it takes 2 weeks to recover. 1 week gone and another week to go, so I'm not one hundred percentage my normal self yet mentally or physically. And yes, I do miss the car ferry ride across the Sea of Marmara, the Bosphorus cruise that divides Asia and Europe, the beautiful views, beautiful people everywhere and I don't mind going a 2nd time and feeling with awe all over again cos it's a lovely, lovely place! 

More pictures....



Beautiful landscape of Topkapi palace.

At Ortakoy.
Istanbul town area.



Car ferry.

Below are some short videos...










2 comments:

June Malik said...

you always need a holiday after a holiday, so yeah go ahead and enjoy .. i still miss the shower head from the ceiling he he ..

serena said...

ah...that would be nice but 3 times a year is good enough for me!