Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nothing to do...

Nothing  to do
Simply pick up a book
And read it through
As I turn the pages
The adventure slowly unfolds
Too engross  ever since
A page turner, a best seller
Love the plot, love the suspense
A thriller or a mystery I wont miss
From dawn to dusk I continue

No where to be
At home I'll be
With a book or a magazine
To explore and to learn
To places I can only imagine
Experience by others I can feel
Examples I can follow
Ideas I can borrow
Inspirations I can get
Hope to be there one day

Finish a book and crave for more
Pick up another
Wonder what's in store
Just a book I'm content with
A window to my imagination
Ever since


Cheerio :)

4 comments:

June Malik said...

Miss you girlfriend!! Hope u r running!

serena said...

miss you too. got run some and walk some at our jogging area but still dare not venture out to the main road :(

Azza said...

Serena...i can help.. prepare a list-to-do for you :) U take care!

serena said...

azza : .. itu kerja orang yang tak ada kerja bila at that moment nothing to do..