Monday, November 1, 2010

NB Run For It 4

31st October, 2010

 The medal look gorgeous and I love it!


And I crossed the finish line with Azza, Fara (June's niece) and Jay  (gym  gang).

Last year, I did Run4it3 and certainly the route this year were exactly the same. The only changes was the location of the water station.

Off to a good start at 7.00 a.m. Am glad to bump into Jay at 2 km and from then onwards, I paced myself to running beside her and it was fun.  I needed some company beside having my I-pod shuffle plugged in - my 1st time running with it.

Under normal circumstances, Azza would have smoked me in the 1st km.

Into the last 1km, Azza and Fara caught up with us and we, the foursome made our entry into the  Stadium Sultan Sulaiman and crossed the finish line together. Yippee..June (ever so helpful and friendly) gave out the medals and certificate to us.

Happy :)

Herman was already waiting. Had breakfast - a bowl of porridge, chee cheong fun with vico drink and 100plus while waiting  for the lucky draw to start. There were also pak din nasi lemak, mee goreng, popiah, stuffed tauhu, gardenia bun and fruits.

Plenty of goodies for the lucky draw - 2 LCD TV, 3 mountain bikes, water filter, casio sports watches, vico goodies and hampers. Worth waiting for till the end. The event finally ended at 10.30 a.m.

No luck but still Happy :)



5 comments:

June Malik said...

wish i had ran but yeah next year ada lagi hihi .. u guys were awesome :)

serena said...

take care and be fit for next year and i will run with you :)

Azza said...

eh Serena, dont expect me to smoke u everytime :) U did swell and much better everytime! Keep it up k.

serena said...

thanks for the encouragement. i had a wonderful time running with you girls..sort of making the distant look short and enjoyable :)

June Malik said...

the distance IS short lah hahaha